Leaping Hare Electrical can advise and guide you on solutions to thermal storage in your home. Sunamp design and manufacture world leading thermal storage.
Whether you’re planning to improve your existing property or embarking on a new self-build home project, Sunamp’s eco-friendly, safe, efficient and compact heat batteries will integrate perfectly with your preferred heating controls to deliver cascades of hot water and highly responsive space heating to your dream home.
Sunamp UniQ heat batteries are modern day, energy saving thermal stores containing high performance phase change materials that deliver warmth and comfort reliably, safely, and efficiently. Up to 4 times smaller than a hot water cylinder, their sleek, super-compact design means they look good in any home and free up valuable storage space. Not only that, but they are also easy to install, kinder to the environment and require little to no maintenance.
Advantages of a Sunamp thermal battery over a domestic cylinder?
The main benefits of the UniQ HW, UniQ eHW, UniQ Dual and UniQ eDual heat batteries, compared with the traditional hot water cylinders and hot-water-only thermal stores are:
- The heat is stored in the Phase-Change Material, and therefore the stored water content in the battery is less than 15 litres and the hot water is heated instantaneously on demand
- It does not need to comply with the Building Regulations, Part G3 requirements, i.e. pressure & temperature relief (P&T) valve and the associated discharge pipework are not required.
- The risks of Legionella are significantly reduced.
- Quicker and less costly installation
- No mandatory annual maintenance or inspection is required, and therefore running costs are lower.
- Operational needs: smaller space, typically 2 – 3 times smaller than the equivalent hot water cylinders; and clean installation.
Technical information of Sunamp thermal battery?
The standard models of the Sunamp heat batteries are supplied with PCM58, and these heat batteries can be used with any heat source which can run at flow temperature greater than 65°C. The discharge temperature from these standard heat battery models will be between 52 and 55°C.
Sunamp Uniq thermal battery brochure
Leaping Hare Electrical Ltd, Dove Cottage, Docking Road, Syderstone, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE31 8SW – Company No: 12824455 – NAPIT Member No: 61324 – Trustmark Licence No: 1991132 – Office for Zero Emission Vehicles – Installer Number EVHS5116 / WCS5116